Friday 5 June 2015

The Liebster Award

So I thought I'd finally get around to writing this little post, I was recently nominated by the ever so lovely PastelSparkles. I thought this would be a good thing to do so I can share some random facts about me and also share with you guys what blogs I read also and some of my top ones for you to check out. (:

The Rules:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog!
  2. Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
  3. Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
  4. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award. 
  5. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!


My Random Facts:
  1. I learn/teach myself 3 languages other than English. Spanish, Italian and French. 
  2. I've never really had a pet.
  3. Autumn is my favourite season - for many reasons. 
  4. When I was younger I thought I could control the wind - like I was a magical wind witch. (I still think I can sometimes) ;)
  5. Potatoes and Juice are two of my most favourite things. 
  6. When I was younger I wanted a dragon. I still want one. 
  7. I love travelling. I miss it so much, I want to go back to all the places I've been and have a never ending supply of money so I can stay travelling forever.
  8. I am the most motivated and lazy person all at the same time. 
  9. I can open my eyes underwater without anything protecting them. 
  10. I am terrified of getting married - I am engaged so, it is inevitable. 
  11. When I was younger I would write backwards and in mirror image, the teachers thought there was something wrong with me, but I knew what I was doing - I didn't want anyone to copy my work. 

My answers to PastelSparkles questions

Would you rather take a European sight seeing vacation or a relaxing Caribbean vacation?
I think I would prefer to go on a relaxing Caribbean vacation - I've already done a big European trip and would love to just relax on the beach with some type of delicious cocktail. 

Would you rather have no internet or no mobile phone?
For how long? For me the two are so interconnected that they're kind of the same. I think I'd choose no mobile phone - I've lived without one before and managed just fine. 

Would you rather have no one turn up to your wedding or no one turn up to your funeral?
I think I could handle if people didn't show up to my wedding because there would be at least one person (my husband) there that I could spend the day with - It is our day of course. I would be upset if no one was at my funeral even though I won't be there - I'd like to know that I had a good enough life for people to warrant saying goodbye to me. 

Would you rather know the date of your death or the cause of your death?
Ugh, none? I think the cause. If I knew the date and it wasn't what I was expecting I'd be even more distraught then if I knew the cause. If I knew the cause, I'd just avoid doing that thing!

Would you rather be famous or be the best friend of a famous person?
I would rather be the famous person. I think I'm level headed enough to know how to not let fame get to me. If I was best friends with a famous person and it change them I'd hate it.

Would you rather talk like Yoda or breathe like Darth Vader?
Like Yoda's voice? or just the ways he says it? I don't know, I'd probably say breath like Vader. I've heard my fair share of 'Mouth Breathers' in my time so I know people like that exist!

Would you rather always be overdressed or underdressed? 
Overdressed. Thats how I live my life now.

Would you rather only need to sleep for 5 hours per day or need to sleep for 10 but control your dreams?
Only need 5 hours. Life is too short to spend it sleeping (said the person who loves sleep more than chocolate). I'd like to have 5 hours of weird dreams (its like what I have now) then to control them - I think it takes the fun out of it.

Would you rather everyday was Christmas or every day was your birthday?
I can't think of a worse choice - I hate presents. However, I like buying them for people and on Christmas everyone gets something - so why not have it Christmas always. That way we can listen to Christmas songs/carols all the time!

Would you rather throw away all of your makeup or throw away all of your clothes?
Clothes are cheaper to buy again. I'd throw them away. Besides, I wear a lot of my fiancés clothes so that'd get my by until I can buy more.

Would you rather eat dog food or a mouldy apple?
Mouldy apple. At least I knew that it was once edible. Dog food is not meant for people. So, no. Unless it was like ONE dog biscuit, I think I could do that.


My nominations are:
My questions for you:

Do you prefer incense or candles?

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Would you rather breathe under water or be able to fly?

Would you rather have a 'rewind' button in life, or a 'pause' button?

Would you rather be fluent in every language, or be able to speak to animals?

Would you rather spend one night in prison or a haunted house?

Would you rather be 10 minutes late or 20 minutes early for everything?

Would you rather look weak but be strong, or look strong but be weak?

Would you rather go without internet, or go without a car for a month?

What made you want to start a blog?


Ok so thats this post done and dusted from me, it took me so long to be able to upload this because I was having issues and my posts weren't posting. But here it is! Thanks again to PastelSparkles for nominating me.


☆SOCIAL MEDIA☆
↠ Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://bit.ly/1cv9bTR
↠ Follow me on Bloglovin!: http://bit.ly/1rQGeYZ
↠ Facebook: http://on.fb.me/12knMvE
↠ Blogspot: http://bit.ly/1CAooxV
↠ Twitter: http://bit.ly/12jkaec
↠ Instagram: http://bit.ly/1DGzZue

Ciao! X





0 comments:

Post a Comment