Thursday 27 August 2015

Oh Deer Sugar Review!

Oh Deer Products!


If you remember back to this time last week, I posted about the store opening of 'Oh Deer Sugar' and also about supporting some Australian companies. Well this is the follow up post two both of those
posts! Post-ception!

I've had these products for about a month and I've been using them as much as I can so I can write up a decent review post. Obviously there are so many more products that I don't have, but if you're in store or having a gander online and happen to come across these things, I hope this helps in the buying process. (: 


The products I picked up were: One of the bakehouse bath bombs in 'Hubba Blueberry Bubba': $8.00/$8.50
Two of the chocolate bar soaps '(oh) Peachy Keen' and '(oh) Confetti Fawn': $5.50 for the single block and $13.50 for the family size (the size of 3 singles)
Two of the Bubble Bar Macarons 'Passionfruit & Floral' $4.50 each


Chocolate Block Soaps: I picked up two of these, there were more I wanted but as a trial I just grabbed two different kinds. There is a more masculine scent called 'Mountain Stag' oh my goodness it smells delicious and I want it so much! 

The two I picked up were Confetti Fawn and Peachy Keen. They both smell delightful, not overpowering at all. Confetti Fawn is very sweet with actual popping candy inside. I was not expecting that at all! Peachy Keen has some gold glitter but it doesn't transfer onto the skin so much, because once you wash yourself, be it body or just your hands you obviously wash off the soapy suds residue, its not like a big old bath bomb where you get out of the bath looking like an extra from twilight. 

The soaps lather up really well, but because of this, it results in the product being used up more quickly so if this is an all over body soap just keep that in mind. I only use them as hand soaps so I still get a decent amount of life out of them. They also leave a pleasant scent on the skin. 



Bubble Bar Macarons: One of the things that I love about the store is that when there is 'faulty' product i.e product that is oddly shaped or 'ugly' is still put on sale but at a discounted price. It still works as well as the 'proper' product but basically half the price! I picked two of the 'ugly' macarons in the scent of Passionfruit  & Floral. They were only $2.00 each. So if they have more of the deformed ones when I go in store again, I'm going to pick up a heap of them!

You can get four good bubbly baths out of one of these macarons I think. You just simply run it under the bath water and it makes great bubbles. I used half of one and there were plenty of bubbles. So using a quarter of one per bath should provide sufficient bubbly goodness. Obviously if you want more bubbles, use more macaron, SIMPLE!! I didn't smell the other scents, but I can tell you this one will be my favourite. Its so fruity and almost tropically tingly smelling? if that makes ANY sense at all...




Bake house Bath Bomb. This particular one is a 'two or one' product. The pink bit in the middle can be pushed out (in my case it wouldn't wiggle out so when I chucked it in the bath the fizzing of the bath bomb shot it out so just pick it up when it does that) and used as a bubble bar so you have fizzy nice smelling bath bomb and then some great bubbles! YAY! I'm definitely going back and getting another one of these! This is the Hubba Blueberry Bubba bath bomb. It smells so lovely and turns your water a nice shade of aqua blue. It smells berry/fruity and sweet without being overpowering at all. When in the bath it coats your skin in a silky smooth layer of deliciousness. It doesn't feel gross or slippery at all and when you get out of the bath there is no slimey residue and once you wipe yourself down with a towel your skin is left feeling super soft. 

I am definitely going to go back to the store and pick up some more products and I really hope you check them out too. If you don't live in Adelaide don't worry! They have an online store and they have *INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING* 

Thank you so much for reading and let me know if you check out their site/go in store! I hope you enjoy them, and this new series about Australian companies!

 When I'm between posts, you can: 

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/1cv9bTR

Follow me on Bloglovin': http://bit.ly/1rQGeYZ

Like my Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/12knMvE

Follow me on Blogger: http://bit.ly/1CAooxV

Tweet me: http://bit.ly/12jkaec

Stalk my instagram: http://bit.ly/1DGzZue

Ciao! X



1 comments: